Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Prisoner (13)

Hello, i'm not sure what happened last friday the 13th but i only just noticed that the post i presumably made -did I because there have been zero downloads either way, anyway i prepared it so here it is (again ?)

Prisoner episode 13, Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling

Number Six is not himself. The Prisoner's mind is transformed in another man's body by the Village authorities in an attempt to track down a scientist, Professor Selzman. When he awakes in his London home he has a tough task convincing people of his true identity, so he sets off for Austria to find Professor Selzman-the only man that can help him .


Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling1
(rar 180mb)

Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling2 (rar 99mb)

or

Do Not Forsake Me, Oh My Darling
(zip 280mb)

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Traveller!